More than 30,000 individuals come to Venice Regional Bayfront Health's emergency care center each year for assistance with a medical problem. Every day, 24 hours a day, our emergency room doctors, nurses and other health care staff are available to provide you and your loved ones with quality care when you need it most. Our staff can provide care for everything from cuts and broken bones to life-threatening conditions such as heart attack or stroke. We provide efficient, prompt and compassionate care, and offer:
- Multi-functional treatment rooms for patients with varied conditions.
- A dynamic ER design focused on providing a better experience for patients and visitors.
- Dedicated health care professionals who are committed to quality care.
- A Joint Commission accredited Primary Stroke Center where stroke teams deliver potentially life-saving care.
- A continued commitment to keep wait times to a minimum.
When you come to the emergency room, you want immediate attention. We work hard to make sure every patient receives quality care in a timely, comfortable and efficient manner. We believe our patients’ loved ones deserve the same attention to quality care, so we do our best to keep them as informed and as comfortable as possible. Venice Regional Bayfront Health is dedicated to improving the emergency room experience.